A List Of Winning Mythology Term Paper Ideas For College
One of the major criteria for determining your grades as a student is your term paper. As a student, this is one of the academic requirements you cannot dodge, if you wish to graduate with good grades that is. Through these academic papers, the school authority or your professor simply wants you to either argue a given point, give an elaborate description of a given concept or event. This type of paper is usually made up of several pages and submitted towards the end of each semester. Writing an academic paper on Mythology is not an easy feat.
If therefore, you have you been assigned to write a term paper on Mythology, there is no need stressing over it. Listed below are a few ideas to get you started on your paper. They are as follows:
- If you studied the play, “Agamemnon” by Aeschylus, you can write an analysis of Clytemnestra, a character in the play. Your writing can be based mainly on her unsympathetic characteristics.
- You can also write a paper on Demeter, the Greek goddess of fertility, harvest and agriculture, as it relates to the Olympian pantheon.
- Another idea is writing on the daughter of Demeter named Persephone, who alongside her mother, were the centre of attraction as far as the Eleusinian Mysteries are concerned.
- Another term paper idea is the Amazons, the female warriors of Asia minor who are said to have pitched with Troy against the Greeks.
- Analyze Lysistrata, a myth in ancient Greek that uses her extraordinary power to manipulate women through oracles.
- Analyze the actions of Alcestis, the wife of King Admetus of Thessaly, who was willing to die in her husband’s place.
- Discuss the Greek myth of Aegeus who, believing that his son Theseus has been killed in Crete, drowned himself. The Aegean Sea was named after him.
- A term paper can be written on demigod Gilgamesh of India, usually symbolized as bull or lion.
- You can write on Manus, Hindu progenitors of humanity that are associated with ancient flood myths.
- The last but not the least idea for your paper is the topic of the Titans. The Olympian gods were said to have been derived from these early gods and were the offsprings of Uranus and Gaea.
With these few ideas, you should be able to start off on your Mythology term paper, making sure to carry out proper research on each chosen idea or prompt. Starting your academic papers earlier would always give you time to craft an interesting piece.
- Term paper databases
- Title page examples
- APA paper samples
- Outline templates
- Format templates
- Discovering new ideas
- Hiring a writer
- Crafting your intro
- Current events to cover
- Sample education paper
- MLA formatting guide
- How to buy term papers
- Term paper writing
- Papers for sale
- Thesis statements
- APA writing tips
- Macroeconomics problems
- History paper ideas
- Selecting a writing agency