A List Of Powerful Children Literature Research Paper Ideas
There are many books in the vast ocean of English Literature, which are only meant for the children. Research paper topics for children’s literature can be approached in many ways. You can prepare an analysis of a particular segment of the chosen book.
Like, you can search the themes, symbols, plot, characterization, etc. for your research work. In addition, you can give comparisons in your essay to make it more productive. Therefore, in a research paper for children’s Literature, always try to select such a book, which you will be able to analyze easily and can compare with the other works of the same author or the works of same category.
Therefore, when you are writing your thesis paper, first go through the book thoroughly, so that you can write it with fluency.
Some examples of the topic you can choose for your research paper:
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White: This novel is a tale of friendship between a pig, Wilber and a darn spider, Charlotte. Focus on the characterization, symbolism and the other aspects of literature.
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling: It is a book where the author had written about whatever he heard about the Indian jungles. Try to make your research work from the point of Charles Darwin’s theory Darwinism.
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift: This book contains the story of a traveler, Gulliver. The main story is about the journey of Gulliver to the island of the Lilliputs. Focus on the satire of science and knowledge.
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe: It is a story about the journey of a young man who will struggle to survive in a shipwreck and hoe he saved his sanity in mental humiliation. Give an analysis to the story.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: It is a story about the magical journey of Harry into the world of wizards in Hogwarts. In this, you can try out for characterizations, as there are many characters on which your research can be based on.
- The adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain: The novel speaks about the adventure of a small boy Tom who lives with his Aunt Polly. Focus on the life of Tom Sawyer.
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll: It is a tale of a girl named Alice who falls through a rabbit hole into a world of fantasy, which is populated by the anthropomorphic creatures. Make a research on the characters and imagery used in the novel.
- Cinderella: It is a story about a girl who lived with her stepmother. The climax of the novel should be the part of your work.
- The Master Artist by Carol Moore: The novel tells about the problem faced while making a portrait of a wealthy patron. Analyze the story with comparisons.
- Term paper databases
- Title page examples
- APA paper samples
- Outline templates
- Format templates
- Discovering new ideas
- Hiring a writer
- Crafting your intro
- Current events to cover
- Sample education paper
- MLA formatting guide
- How to buy term papers
- Term paper writing
- Papers for sale
- Thesis statements
- APA writing tips
- Macroeconomics problems
- History paper ideas
- Selecting a writing agency