Top 20 Easy High School Research Paper Topics You Can Explore
When writing a research paper in high school, one of the first things that you will need to do is develop an idea for the work. Ultimately, until you have a title a topic to write about, you can’t start planning or researching the work. Therefore, it can be tempting to choose the first topic that you think of, so that you can get on with the rest of the work; however, it can be a good idea to try and put a bit of extra built into it, so as to ensure that you come up with a really great topic to write about.
To give you a bit of extra inspiration, you may wish to look at the top 20 easy high school research paper topics that have been described below.
- Based on exam results, to what extent can it be said that the current generation of students is cleverer than those from the past?
- How does an IQ test work and how accurately do they measure intelligence?
- To what extent does slavery still exist in the world in the 21st century?
- What different language structures and types exist?
- What codes were used during the Second World War and how successful were they?
- How can propaganda be used to convince populations to support the intentions of governments?
- Compare and contrast the skeletons of birds and humans, and outline any key points that can be used to support the theory of evolution
- When was Jesus born, and how can historians try to establish an accurate date based on current methods and available data and evidence?
- How do major websites recognise users’ passwords?
- What security techniques and systems are used by major banks to protect customers when carrying out online banking?
- What is meant by the term “the post-antibiotic era”, and how is it expected to affect modern medicine if and when the era finally occurs?
- How did steroids affect the human body?
- How have smoking rates changed in the United States and throughout the world in the 21st century, compared to the 1950s?
- Why is fast food so unhealthy?
- Outline and discuss the ways in which big businesses attempt to avoid corporation taxes?
- How are scientific research programs funded?
- In relation to technology, what new laws have been created in the 21st century as a result of the rise of the Internet?
- How to copyright and trademark laws work, and do individual artists get a fair deal?
- What types of weight loss surgery are available to morbidly obese individuals?
- What impact has texting had on the literacy rates of young people?
- Term paper databases
- Title page examples
- APA paper samples
- Outline templates
- Format templates
- Discovering new ideas
- Hiring a writer
- Crafting your intro
- Current events to cover
- Sample education paper
- MLA formatting guide
- How to buy term papers
- Term paper writing
- Papers for sale
- Thesis statements
- APA writing tips
- Macroeconomics problems
- History paper ideas
- Selecting a writing agency